Succeed at EKU with NOVA
From Orientation to Graduation
EKU NOVA Students Stay in College at Higher Rates
If you're the first person in your immediate family who will earn a four-year degree (first-generation college student), and you're looking for support, fun, and help to become successful in college and in life, you've come to the right place!
We're Eastern's TRiO Student Support Services project, and we believe in the Power of Maroon and the Power of You!
What We Do
- Academic Instruction
- Peer to Peer Mentoring
- Academic Advising / Orientation and Registration Assistance
- Grant Aid and Scholarship Opportunities
- Service Learning
- Career and Graduate School Advising
- Living-Learning Experience
- Financial Aid Consulting / Financial Literacy Training
The NOVA program is a federally funded TRiO Student Support Services project whose mission is to increase the retention and graduation rates of first generation college students.